Friday, April 8, 2011

We are off to Miami...

We are off to Miami this weekend and part of next week. I'm so excited to be getting away and to finally (after 3 months of coat wearing) get a chance to wear a few sundresses! Of course my little guy will be dressed in some cool summer outfits as well. We've spent the past 2 months prepping for this 5 day trip. (I know, it sounds silly, but it's true!) Sebastian has a new spring/summer wardrobe a la plaid shorts and pastel colored Ts. Oooh. I can't wait to dress him up! I'm getting excited just picturing his little spirally self looking all cute and hip. (Do I need to say how much I love shopping for and dressing up my boy? heehee)

Along with our new, revamped wardrobes, we have some must take travel items as well: cars and trucks! Yes, a handful of Sebastian's little cars and trucks will be making the trip to Miami with us. With this new obsession for little vehicles having recently surfaced, we can no longer leave the house with less than 2 Hot Wheels or Little People cars. Is he his father's son or what? Today, on the way to school, he kept looking down at his little navy sweater with a red race car painted on the front, smiling and saying "vroom, vroom!" I am loving these new little stages of awareness. It's the cutest. :)

And so, in less than 24 hours, Sebastian and I will be vroom, vrooming in the air, en route to some sun, sand, and warm salty water! Yay!

2 comments:

  1. Have a safe trip amiga! Bring back some sun, although Monday is supposed to be 80 degrees here! Have fun.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Have a safe fun trip and do not forget to take lots of pictures of Seb and his cousin Nael....and do not forget the sunblock

    Love Yas Mom

    ReplyDelete